Revival Church History and Discipleship will train students in the powerful rich history we have in the Kingdom of God throughout the centuries of Christendom. Throughout time the world has experienced many revivals and awakenings ushered forth by countless great Christian revivalists. They have each played pivotal roles in changing the world and by studying both their triumphs and their tragedies we can understand, grow and exceed even their greatest accomplishments for the Kingdom of God. Through the Discipleship section of the course students will receive simple training to walk in their inherited identity in Christ and learn the steps needed to grow-up spiritually strong with a solid foundation of biblical truths.
Upon completion of this course, students will be more confident and faith-filled in order to most effectively share the power and love of Jesus through personal evangelism and learn how to successfully train and disciple others in that sane power and love of God to help transform communities.
God desires that His children become flames of fire, revivalists in our everyday lives regardless of your vocation, finances and our social status. He has given His children all the tools necessary to carry the fire of God to the hurting and broken humanity around them.
- History of world revivals and revivalists
- What causes revival to start and what causes their end?
- Revivals in the 1600’s, 1700’s, 1800s, 1900s, and 2000’s
- Who are some of history’s revivalists and how did God use them to spark revivals
- What are the ingredients of revival? The common thread
- What is discipleship?
- Train and disciple others effectively
- Is discipleship duplicable and transferable